- Collection of letters from child survivors of the Holocaust in Holland and France, regarding their immigration to Israel; addressed to the teachers Raphael and Gini who were living in Israel. Includes drawings and cards for Rosh Hashana
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection. The acquisition of this collection was made possible by the Crown Family.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The Museum is in the process of determining the possible use restrictions that may apply to material(s) in this collection.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Acquired by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2017. The acquisition of this collection was made possible by the Crown Family.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:31:55
- This page: