- Protocols, correspondence, statements, resolutions, press clippings regarding court hearings against journalists accused of working with Germans during World War II.
- Alternate Title
- Selected records of the Trade Union of Journalists of the Republic of Poland. The Main Board in Warsaw
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
456 digital images : PDF.
- System of Arrangement
- Arranged in one series: 1. Selected files of the Supreme Court hearing for the Journalists, 1931-1951. Missing files: 25, 26
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Reproduction of more than 100 pages of copies of documents for researchers or other institutions requires a written permission of the General Director of the State Archives of the Republic of Poland. Publication of more than 10 complete documents in an individual work requires the written authorization of the General Director. The Museum may not publish any archival material obtained from the General Director, including specific archives under his control, on the Internet, the World Wide Web, or any other publicly accessible on-line network without the written permission of the General Director. Citation of the materials in any publication must refer to the Museum and the Polish State Archives and must include the name of the archival group and catalogue number of the originals.
- Copyright Holder
- Naczelna Dyrekcja Archiwów Państwowych
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
Archiwum Akt Nowych
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the Archiwum Akt Nowych, Poland, Sygn. 544. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the filmed collection via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum International Archival Programs Division in April 2018. Note: This is a cooperative project based on the agreement between USHMM and Yad Vashem, Israel.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 18:17:09
- This page: