- Consists of color copies of materials related to György Rosenberg (later György Ránki), who was fourteen years old when he was deported from Budapest. The collection includes copies of the note he threw from the train addressed to his father; identity papers he received after his liberation in Lübeck, Germany, and later in Sweden; a Red Cross search card; and other documents.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Mrs. György Ránki
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Mrs. György Ránki donated this collection to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2010. The collection forms part of the Tziporah Wiesel collection on the fate of Hungarian Jewry.
- Record last modified:
- 2024-01-31 14:46:04
- This page: