- Contains documents, passports, and postwar identification papers illustrating the experiences of Gizella Siovics, born in Bonyhova, Czech Republic in 1923, who survived multiple camps and was liberated in Salzwedel.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Nelson Hoffman
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Topical Term
- Holocaust survivors.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2018 by Nelson Hoffman.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-03-01 08:45:47
- This page:
Also in Gitta and Martin Hoffman collection
Contains materials documenting the experiences of Gitta and Martin Hoffman and their families during the Holocaust. Some of these materials may be combined into a single collection in the future.
Contains three copyprint photographs, including two of school groups.
Contains documents illustrating the experiences of Gizella Siovics, born in Bonyhova, Czech Republic in 1923, who survived multiple camps and was liberated in Salzwedel.