- Consists of a single photograph depicting a deportation action in Łódź, showing Jewish men, women, and children wearing star badges and carrying bundles as they are forced to the Fabryczna railway station under armed guard. Buildings on Składowa street as well as towers of the Hotel Polonia Palast are visible.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Teofil Smolowicz
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Teofil Smolowicz donated the photograph of a deportation action in Łódź to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in October 2018.
- Funding Note
- The cataloging of this collection has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:35:37
- This page: