- "Nur für Natur" and "Rusalkas Lied an den Mond" Tilophan 254/255. Two art songs recorded in Austria or Germany, circa 1931-38. This may have been an audition recording for the aspiring US vocalist Gladys Miller (Kurt Frederick's future mother-in-law; Kurt Frederick was an Austrian born violinist and conductor who immigrated to US in 1942.)
- Phonograph record; shellac; 10 inches; 78 rpm
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- You do not require further permission from the Museum to access this archival media.
- Copyright Undetermined
- Conditions on Use
- Owner of copyright, if any, is undetermined. It is possible this is an orphan work. It is the responsibility of anyone interested in reproducing, broadcasting, or publishing content to determine copyright holder and secure permission, or perform a diligent Fair Use analysis.
- Recorded Sound Provenance
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum received these discs from Kurt Frederick's daughter, Elizabeth Derringer, in 2010.
- Recorded Sound Source
- Byron Derringer
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 22:01:45
- This page: