- Collection of family photographs documenting Frieda and Louis Wiesel (donor's parents) and their sons Jacques and Irving (donor and his brother) while living in Belgium and Casablanca during World War II.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Jacques Wiesel
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Acquired by Jacques Wiesel and his family in Belgium and Casablanca, 1936-1943. Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2014 by Jacques Wiesel.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-07-05 13:54:31
- This page: