- Collection of 23 photographic prints documenting the Dachau concentration camp immediately following liberation. Images include photos of the Dachau death train and prisoner clothing; dated April-May 1945.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Sarah H. Ward
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The photographs were brought home from the war by Major William L. Ward, Jr., who served with the Seventh US Army. Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2014 by Sarah H. Ward.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:42:37
- This page: