- Brief Narrative
- Anti-Nazi satiric print.
- The Conquerers of the Warsaw Ghetto
- Series Title
- No. 10 from the series Hitleriada Macabra of 10 prints.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Hadassah Rosensaft
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- No restrictions on access
- Conditions on Use
- No restrictions on use
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The print was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1989 by Hadassah Rosensaft.
- Funding Note
- The cataloging of this artifact has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 21:55:43
- This page:
Also in Hadassah Rosensaft collection
The collection consists of several series of anti-Nazi satiric prints.
Folio cover for a set of anti-Nazi satiric prints created from drawings created by Stanislaw Toegel in 1944. The plates were struck in 1945 and then folio was published in 1946. This set is Series A of ten prints from a published edition of 1450.
Series of anti-Nazi satiric prints.