- German passport issued to Hugo Meyer Cohen (donor's friend), September 1938, Hamburg, Germany. "Deutsches Reich Reisepass"; letter "J" stamped in red ink; contains immigration visa for United States dated December 9, 1938; German border stamp issued at Hamburg on December 21, 1938.
1938 September 20
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Richard Fetters
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the USHMM in 1989 by Richard Fetters.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-06-30 12:01:52
- This page: